8/7/20 Update – September 6 Sporting Rifle Match

The various New Mexico public health orders are expiring on 8/28 and with any luck they will not extend them.  So, we are proceeding with registration for the match on Practiscore at 2:00 PM today.

If the health orders are extended again (particularly the quarantine order), it is very likely the match will be cancelled.  We expect to make a final decision on or about 8/29 (after we see what the NM governor decides to do).