The June 7, 2020 Sporting Rifle Match will be held with modified procedures as required to comply with current New Mexico Public Health orders. The June 6 AR match is cancelled.
The current NM Public Heath Order is in effect from May 15 to May 31, so it is possible that different rules may be in effect at the time of the match. There could be either more or less restrictive rules in place at that time.
- Pregistration is required on Practiscore. Squads will be limited to 5 people with a maximum of one new shooter per squad. Visitors and other non-registered persons will not allowed at the match site.
- As always, be sure to check here before you leave home in case the match is cancelled at the last minute or we have additional information to share.
- If you plan to stay overnight in Raton, be aware that lodging and dining facilities in Raton are operating on a limited basis (if at all). We recommend that you plan ahead and investigate your options for food and lodging before leaving home.
- The maximum gathering of people anywhere/anytime before, during and after the match will be 5 people and a minimum distance of 6 feet between people must be maintained at all times. People who fail to follow these rules will be disqualified and asked to leave with no refund.
- The course will be modified to open up choke points for social distancing purposes.
- There will be no pre-match safety briefing and no post-match awards gathering. As such, please take the time to refresh your knowledge of the match rules before you arrive. If you have a new shooter in your squad, you will be required to help make sure they follow the rules and remain safe.
- When you arrive at the match, you must see the Match Director (Mike K.) immediately upon arrival to check in and receive some brief instructions. If there is a check-in line, maintain social distancing!
- All registered shooters will receive an e-mail with important additional information approximately a week or so before the match.
We look forward to seeing you there!